Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wrapups for Spring Challenges

Well this is how I did on my two spring challenges:


This is hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair. Goal: 10 books by June 20.
1. Snow by Tracy Lynn-finished and reviewed
2. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge-finished and reviewed
3. Perfect Lies by Kiersten White- finished and reviewed
4. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong-finished and reviewed
5. Flora and Ulysses by Kate Dicamillo-finished and reviewed
These were my original five.
6. Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep- finished and reviewed
7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer-currently reading
8. Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan-currently reading
9. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale-currently reading
10. If I Should Die by Amy Plum-currently reading

Well I did finish my original 5 and a 6th book and reviewed them, but I did not finish 10 books. I am so close on two of these to being done, but I am happy that I finished 6. Thanks to Gina for hosting!

onceup8200


The Once Upon A Time Reading Challenge is hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings.
I signed up for Quest the First with a 5 book goal
1. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge finished and reviewed
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer currently reading
3. Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep  finished and reviewed
4. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale currently reading
5. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong finished and reviewed
I did finish 3 of the 5, but just couldn't finish the last two yet.

I also signed up for Quest on Screen.
I was hoping to watch all of season one of Once Upon a Time, Frozen, and Brave and I have only watched Frozen.  I loved Frozen and Elsa and the beautiful music! I did buy the first season of OUoT and hopefully I can watch it and Brave before the year is up. Thanks to Carl for hosting!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't totally complete all my goals either, but thought I did pretty great. I think you did just fine Sarah. To answer your question about Coyer, you do not have to be participating in the year long challenge in order to participate in the summer one. This one is great because it isn't just ebooks. Most of the books I read will be physical books that I got from the library or off my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may sign up for the Coyer one then.

      Delete
  2. Your list looks great. I'm always putting more on my list that I can read or I decide to read totally different books!

    sorry about forgetting about the other read-a-thon, time got away from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the challenge and it helped me to get out of my reading slump. Thanks again for hosting!

      Delete