Monday, June 9, 2014

Library Books Read-a-thon goals and reading list

Library Books Read-a-thon Sign Up

Here are Rachael's details for the read-a-thon:

"The goal of this read-a-thon is to read as many library books as possible. If you are like me you always have books that are close to due that need to be done and fast so this read-a-thon is a great time to get those books done and get them back to the library.

I'm not going to be picky. If you want to read your own books go ahead. I just love read-a-thons so I would love anybody who could join. 
This Read-A-Thon will start at midnight on June 9th and will go until midnight of the 16th."


I am going to try to read at least 500 pages, but since this is one of the busiest weeks of summer reading, I am not expecting to hit that goal. I would also like to review the three library books I have finished and need to return. I have quite a bit checked out at the moment, but I am going to focus on these:


Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
The Good Girl by Shannon Hale (audio)
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie
The Enchantress by Michael Scott (audio)

Hopefully I can finish at least one of these this week! Thanks to Rachael for hosting!


5 comments:

  1. Cinder is totally the one you should start with. I hope you make your goal Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can pick up a book soon. I only managed audio listening yesterday.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Rachael, Cinder is amazing! I'm actually reading the second book, Scarlet right now, for the readathon. Also, I really enjoyed The Enchantress too! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am relistening to The Enchantress and loving it, although I remember it was kind of sad too. I hope I can pick up Cinder, I had started it awhile back, so I am hoping I can pick up where I left off. Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  3. I recently read Cinder and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete