Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Library Books Read-a-thon Day 1 update

Library Books Read-a-thon Sign Up

Summer reading wore me out. I had 4 programs and we had around 300 people in the library on top of program attendees, so it was hopping. This is a good thing, but then I just want to crash when I get home and not read at all. I did manage to listen to one CD of The Enchantress, so that is something. Tuesday is summer school visits, preschool visit, and an all ages group, in which we are finding dinosaur fossils and making volcanoes explode! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. > finding dinosaur fossils and making volcanoes explode!
    Cool things to do at the library! I used to think it would be fun to go to work in the library every day -- but then I realized that you couldn't spend your day reading all those luscious books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that is the one of the main downsides. However we get first pick on checking the books out. :)

      Delete