Sunday, June 22, 2014

COYER Summer Vacation Signup

CoyerSummerVacation

This is the first time I have signed up for a COYER challenge! You can sign up at this link. I really need to finish some books, so I thought this would be the perfect for helping me to read more. They have twitter parties and read-a-thons. The rules are pretty much to read whatever, although read-a-thons are geared to set themes. Here is my reading list so far for Summer Vacation:

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie
The Silkworm by JK Rowling
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike

Finish:
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I may add a few to fit the read-a-thons as needed. I would like to finish 10 books for this challenge and get back on track with my reading. Thanks to Berls and Michelle for hosting!


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed The Goose Girl when I read it so I would recommend that one! It looks like you have lots of good reading ahead of you. Good luck with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete