Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Library Books Read-a-thon

Library Books Read-a-thon Sign Up

I have an addiction to library books, so this is the perfect read-a-thon for me! You can sign up at this link. This will be in the thick of summer reading, so I will either read a lot because I am tired and can't do anything else or I will read nothing, because I will be too tired to even read. I support two libraries, the one where I work and the one where I live, so that means I usually have quite a few books checked out.

Here are Rachael's details for the read-a-thon:
"The goal of this read-a-thon is to read as many library books as possible. If you are like me you always have books that are close to due that need to be done and fast so this read-a-thon is a great time to get those books done and get them back to the library.

I'm not going to be picky. If you want to read your own books go ahead. I just love read-a-thons so I would love anybody who could join. 
This Read-A-Thon will start at midnight on June 9th and will go until midnight of the 16th."

I will pick a book list a little closer to time, since I don't know what I will finish between now and June 9.  Thanks to Rachael for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Sarah and helping me spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool concept, thanks for posting about it. I will be sure to check it out!

    Christine
    http://padfootslibrary.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete