Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books Update Day 7

Bout of Books

Wow! I can't believe this is the last day of Bout of Books. I am nowhere near my reading goal, however I have meet my other goals!  Depending on how things go today, we will see about that reading goal.
Currently reading:
 Pages read:
Mini-challenges: 1
 Comments on posts:0
 New blogs:1 I thought I was already following Oh Magic Hour, but apparently it was only on Twitter.
Finished: 1 novella

Retitle Your Current Read Mini-challenge hosted by Oh Magic Hour

I am going to If I Should Die and rename it Paris Undead. Amy Plum's series is about the Revenants, those that died for others and were reanimated and continue to die for others and reanimate. There are good and bad revenants and a love story between a teenage girl and a teenage revenant. This is the third and final book in the series. Thanks to Emily for hosting!
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
HarperTeen


No comments:

Post a Comment