Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10 Update Day 4

Bout of Books

Currently reading:The Maelstrom, If I Should Die,
Pages read: The Maelstrom-24 pages, If I Should Die- 10 pages
Mini-challenges: 1 Spell it out hosted by KimberlyFaye Reads
Comments on posts:4
 New blogs:3 Book Bunny's Burrow, KimberlyFaye Reads,
The Flutterby Room,

Spell It Out Challenge hosted by KimberlyFaye Reads
I decided to pick books that I have read to spell out my first and middle name. Very fun challenge!

Shatterglass by Tamora Pierce
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Awaken by Meg Cabot
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Legend by Marie Lu
Endlessly by Kiersten White
Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you had a good 4th day :) I hope today is going as well for you.

    ReplyDelete