Monday, May 12, 2014

Bout of Books 10 Update Day 1

Bout of Books

Currently reading: The Maelstrom, If I Should Die, Angels in the Dark
Pages read: The Maelstrom- 12 pages, If I Should Die- 27 pages, one short story in Angels in the Dark
Mini-challenges: 1: If you like X, try Y hosted by the Book Barbies
Comments on posts: 2
New blogs: 0

I went on one of my last school visit for this school year today. It is always kind of sad, but hopefully I will see several of the students at the library during the summer, especially during Summer Reading. I almost killed a turtle this morning. I pulled out of my garage and was waiting for the door to finish closing, because I am always paranoid it is going to shoot back up, when I looked up and saw a turtle a few inches away from the tracks where my tire had just been. His head and feet were out, so I just knew I had run over him, but when I checked, he just looked at me and went slowly on his way. I really like turtles, so I was glad he was okay. Reading went okay today too. I did not have much time to read, but I manage to get a few pages in. Hope you all had productive days!


No comments:

Post a Comment