Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout of Books 10 Goals and Reading List

Bout of Books

I would love to finish at least 2 books or at least 500 pages for this read-a-thon. I am slowly starting to read and finish books again, so I hope I can meet the reading goal. I also want to do at least 2 mini-challenges and comment on 10 bloggers' posts and maybe find 2 or 3 new blogs to follow.

Now for the reading list:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The Elite by Kiera Cass
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
The Maelstrom by Henry Neff (book and audio)
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels and Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
Illuminated by Erica Orloff
The Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman
Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross (in e-ARC and not pictured)
If I Should Die by Amy Plum

Novellas: (ebooks)
Angel in the Dark by Lauren Kate
Spartan Frost by Jennifer Estep

Good luck to everyone participating and I can't wait for the read-a-thon to start!



4 comments:

  1. 2 books would be a nice amount to finish. I'm currently reading three books and I would like to finish all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I am sure you can do it and hopefully that review book does not slow you down too much. This is Children's Book Week, so work is going to be fun and exhausting this week, but I am hoping 2 books is still doable.

      Delete