Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Wrapup

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014


The Take Control of Your TBR Pile is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Well I did finish a few books on my TBR. I read and reviewed Flora & Ulysses by Kate Dicamillo, which was really cute and heartwarming. I also finished and reviewed Dark Frost and am still loving this series! I also read Snow and Attachments and hope to review them soon. I fell one short of my goal, but I did read 5 books last month. The other book was not on my TBR list, but I needed a 5th/6th grade read. I read the Case of Origami Yoda, which was hilarious and perfect for that age group. Thanks again to Kimba for hosting and I hope you all knocked out some TBR books!


1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job Sarah. I recently won Attachments from a goodreads giveaway and I'm excited to read it. I also want to read Snow. Dark Frost sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete