Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon Updates

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon
I forgot to do an update Monday and yesterday and I am not for sure how much I read each day, so it is a combined update. I got a haircut and color Monday, so I was able to get a bit of reading done while waiting.
Day 1 and Day 2
Currently Reading: Crimson Frost
Pages Read: 72 pages

Day 3
I didn't read at all today. I was going to do the Twitter chat and forgot about it. Oh well, maybe I can remember next time.

Day 4
Currently Reading: Crimson Frost, Cinder
Pages Read: 30 pages in Cinder, 108 pages in Crimson Frost
I finally had a good reading day!

Day 5
Currently Reading:Crimson Frost
Pages Read: 93 pages and finished!
Once I really get started reading the books in this series, they go quick. They are definitely my guilty pleasure reads!

Day 6:
Currently Reading: Gilded Ashes, Perfect Lies, If I Should Die
Pages Read: 20 pages in If I Should Die, 18 pages in Perfect Lies, and 1/2 of Gilded Ashes

Day 7: No reading! It was a beautiful day and I spent most of the day with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment