Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon Signup

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre. The signup link is here. You only have to read one "scary" book which Michelle defines as horror, paranormal, thriller, suspense, or mystery. I usually go with a paranormal or mystery. I usually read quite a bit during Michelle's read-a-thons, so hopefully I can break this reading curse I have been on lately! I will make a reading list closer to time. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot about this one. It is like right after dewey's so that is awesome. I didn't accomplish a scary book last year, but who knows maybe I will this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I read a mystery or paranormal book last year too, instead of a scary one. I am still debating on dewey.

      Delete