Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon Reading List and Starting Line

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre. You can sign up at this link. I am going on and posting my reading list and making this my starting line post. I have several books started that I would like to finish and hopefully I can finish at least two books this week. I am going to have several paranormal books on my stack to count for my "scary" book, since I can't handle anything that is too scary.
My reading stack:
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman
Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge (novella)
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (audio/ebook)
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike, this sounds like a good dark paranormal thriller
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
If I Should Die by Amy Plum

Thanks again to Michelle for hosting!

6 comments:

  1. You should read Cinder. That book is amazing. My post will be up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started it, so hopefully I can read more of it this week. It is really good so far!

      Delete
  2. So glad to have you joining me again, Sarah! You have a great list of reads there. Wishing you success with your goal. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. Cinder has been on my to-read list FOREVER and a half and I still haven't read it yet! I think maybe I will when every book in the series is out and I can binge read :D

    I plan to read the Etiquette and Espionage series at some point (I think that's the same series that I'm thinking of.. or is this another series by the same author)

    Sleep No More sounds fantastic! Need to add that to my to-read list ASAP! :D

    Good luck with your goals!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gail Carriger has two series and the other one is an adult series that starts with the book Soulless. I am enjoying E and E so far, it has a kind of spy school meets steampunk and Victorian primness theme. I love Aprilynne Pike's books and Sleep No More has the potential to be my favorite.

      Delete