Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Signup

24read_lighter

I am going to try this read-a-thon. I have never participated in Dewey's Read-a-thon, but it looks like fun! I see all the posts of bloggers I follow every time it rolls around and I think each time I am going to do it, so this time I am going to try. I have been in a reading slump funk for over a month now, so I am hoping this will help jump start my reading. I will post a reading list soon and my goals soon. You can sign up at this link.

2 comments:

  1. I will stop by and motivate you. I'm so excited for this readathon. I have everything prepared for a day of nonstop reading and for the first time ever I'm hoping to stay up late reading. I'm hoping to make it to like 2 am reading. I don't think I will totally make it, but we will see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am hoping to read at least a few hours, I am not for sure what I have to do outside of reading Saturday. I think you can stay up late, college life should have you well prepared or maybe it is just me who always procrastinated and was up at 2 am writing papers for the next day. :)

      Delete