Friday, April 25, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Reading Stack and Goals

24read_lighter

I have decided to try for 4 hours of reading tomorrow, which may seem like a small amount, but I usually read less than an hour a day. I also want to participate in some of the challenges and maybe do a tweet or two. I would like to finish two books and finally get back into the groove of reading. This is my first time, so I am excited, but a little worried that I won't be able to keep up. I have my reading stack ready and the books included are as follows:

Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
Once Upon a Midnight Eerie by Gordon McAlpine
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
Shen of the Sea by Arthur Bowie Chrisman
Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge (novella)
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (audio/ebook)

I will post an update post in the morning! Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you!

    I'm only doing some cheerleading and holding a mini challenge at hour 21. I would have loved to have read too for the challenge but unfortunately tomorrow I have rehearsals and a show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the show! Maybe you can sneak a little reading in. That is cool that you are doing cheerleading and a mini challenge. I will try to check yours out if I can stay awake that long!

      Delete
  2. Good Luck Sarah no goal is too small as long as you get some reading done. I hope this readathon will get you out of your slump.

    ReplyDelete