Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon Wrapup

24read_lighter


Well I didn't manage to read all day and night. I had an unexpected visit from a friend and she really needed to talk. It was almost midnight when she left and at that point I was exhausted and went to bed. However I did meet my hour goal! I read for 4 hours and 20 minutes and I was hoping for 4 hours so I am happy. I only finished one book, but I am really close to the end of Their Eyes Were Watching God. I managed to tweet a bit, comment a bit, and complete 6 mini challenges. It was so much fun and I want to try again in October! Thanks to everyone who hosted!

2 comments:

  1. You will be addicted now. You won't miss a readathon from now on. I almost missed the October one because I was planning to go to a friends house for the weekend and knew she wouldn't allow me to get any reading done, but I ended up going home instead and got more reading done there just not as much as I got done this readathon. I'm glad you were able to finish a book. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it! Hopefully I can plan a bit better for the next one, since I did join this one at the last minute. I manage to finish my other book later this morning.

      Delete