Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rapunzel Read-a-thon Goals and Updates

http://rachaelc94.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-month-of-rapunzel-rapunzel-readathon.html

 The Rapunzel Read-a-thon is hosted by Rachael at Rachael Turns Pages. My goals are to try to finish Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and read more of Snow by Tracy Lynn and Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep. I would also love to start Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, since it is my Random Read and a fairytale retelling. Hopefully I can finish at least one of these! Thanks to Rachael for hosting!
Snow: A Retelling of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (Once Upon A Time)  Cruel Beauty Attachments Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)
Day 1: Finished Attachments- 59 pages
Day 2: Reading: Snow- 29 pages
Day 3: Reading Snow- 39 pages
Day 4: Reading Snow- 5 pages
Day 5: No Reading :(

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining Sarah. I'm so excited to hear your thoughts on Attachments, Cruel Beauty, and Snow. I still need to read my random read for February and March.

    ReplyDelete