Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Random Read: Cruel Beauty

Random Reads
This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves.  The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided  to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them. My current number stands at 435. I have finished both books so far this year, so I hope to keep up! This month's number is 96, which is Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. This is a twist on the story of Beauty and the Beast and an eARC I received, so I am glad to finally read it. I picked this up in hardcover from the library, so I should be able to read it on the go too! I am going to do the Rapunzel Read-a-thon hosted by Rachael Turns Pages, so this should fit the fairytale guidelines!

Cruel Beauty
Balzer + Bray


6 comments:

  1. I just put up my random read for the month also. I got a fairy tale retelling also. I'm so excited to read more fairy tales this year. I feel like other genres are actually getting a bit neglected, but that's okay. I'm trying to get rid of my tbr list on goodreads, but I have added so many that won't happen. There are just too many good new releases coming out this year. So excited that you are joining in on the readathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This does seem to be a good release year! I hope to get the signup post up tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this book! Hope you do too!!

    Here's my March RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to read it! I love retellings.

      Delete
  3. This has been on my list! It looks so interesting!
    Here's My RR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad to see it as my pick! I love the story of Beauty and the Beast, so I am hoping this will be good.

      Delete