Thursday, February 27, 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Signup

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014


The Take Control of Your TBR Pile is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer and the signup link is here. I have so many books on my Kindle and on my physical shelves that I need to read. I also have out a few books from the library that are on my TBR. I am going to try to finish at least 5 books this month from my TBR. My reading list:
Snow: A Retelling of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (Once Upon A Time)
Simon Pulse

Snow by Tracy Lynn
Cruel Beauty
Balzer + Bray

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)
HarperTeen

Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
Attachments
Dutton Books

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)
K-Teen

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)
Harper

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment