Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday #5


STSmall

 












Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea and they are memes for sharing books you've purchased, borrowed, or been sent for review. The books can be physical or e-format.
Library:
 Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3) Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy, #4) Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)
Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep, K-Teen (Books 3-5)

Bought:
Jack and Yani Love Harry Potter
Createspace

Jack and Yani Love Harry Potter by Mary E. Twomey (I saw this one on several blogs. It sounded sort of like Fangirl with a bit older couple, so I thought I would give it a try)

Review:
Thanks to Edelweiss, Razorbill, and Walden Pond Press!
Razorbill

Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike (I loved Earthbound and can't wait to hear more of Tavia's story!)

Walden Pond Press

The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw by Christopher Healy (I loved the first Hero's Guide. Perfect for upper elementary/lower middle school, although I think an adult too would love the humor and twists on the fairy tales.)

Hope you all found some great reads!

1 comment:

  1. The Mythos Academy series looks rather interesting...I'm going to have to check it out sometime. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete