Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon is hosted by April and Pabkins at My Shelf Confessions and you can sign up and find out more info at this link. It is a fun read-a-thon with mini challenges and Twitter parties! My goal is to hopefully finish at least three books. I would also like to do a mini challenge and make time to comment on other bloggers' posts. I am so behind on my reading and have several books started.

My reading list:
 No One Else Can Have You Jinx's Magic  The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #3) Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) A Story Lately Told: Coming of Age in Ireland, London, and New York Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2) The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) Animal Farm The Fault in Our Stars


Jinx's Magic by Sage Blackwood (Katherine Tegen Books)
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale (Harper Teen)
The Sorceress by Michael Scott (Delacorte) reread
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep (K-Teen)
A Story Lately Told by Anjelica Huston (Scribner)
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White (HarperTeen)
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snickett (Scholastic) reread
Animal Farm by George Orwell (Plume)
Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Dutton)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on the red-a-thon! Have you decided what you are going to read yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I have decided...whether or not I actually stick to my stack is another question. :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck Sarah. I am also joining this readathon because well I pretty much join any readathon. I am hoping to read two novels. From your list I suggest that you start with The Fault in Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Logan from the Mythos Academy series! I hope you are able to read that book!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Good luck with your readathon!

    ReplyDelete