Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2014 Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon Wrapup

 Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon

I actually beat my goal of three books and finished four(The Sorceress, Animal Farm, Kiss of Frost, and The Fault in Our Stars)! I was sick at the beginning of the read-a-thon and could really only sit and read, so that is the main reason I read so much. I did participate in Wednesday's Twitter party and then forgot about Saturday's. I completed one mini-challenge and read 1199 pages. I have finished two reviews and have two more to go. I think this is the best I have done on a read-a-thon! Thanks to April and Tabitha(Pabkins) at My Shelf Confessions for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing. I have not calculated my final reading tally, but I only finished one book and started two. I don't think this was my best readathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I had not been sick, I would not have finished that many. Finishing one is still good, especially since you are doing college work too! I loved The Fault in Our Stars!

      Delete