Saturday, February 8, 2014

2014 Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon Updates

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon
I am just now getting this post up! I have a cold, which is helping my reading and resting, but I have neglected the computer. Hopefully I can get around to commenting and looking at the mini challenges soon.

Day 1 Update:
Currently reading: The Sorceress, Kiss of Frost
Progress: The Sorceress- 14 pages, Kiss of Frost- 34 pages

Day 2 Update:
Currently reading: The Sorceress, Animal Farm, Kiss of Frost, A Story Lately Told
Progress: Animal Farm- 127 pages and finished!, The Sorceress- 52 pages and finished!, Kiss of Frost- 197 pages and finished!, A Story Lately Told- 8 pages
Books finished: 3!

Day 3 Update: 
Currently reading: Jinx's Magic, The Bad Beginning
Progress: The Bad Beginning- 28 pages, Jinx's Magic- 82 pages

Day 4 Update:
Currently reading: Jinx's Magic, The Fault in Our Stars, The Necromancer (finally went off list, I knew I would!)
Progress: Jinx's Magic- 19 pages , The Fault in Our Stars- 64 pages, The Necromancer- 10 pages
Mini-challenge: Jigsaw Puzzle Cover Challenge

Day 5 Update:
Currently reading: First Frost(novella), The Necromancer
Progress: First Frost- finished (it was really short), The Necromancer- 13 pages

Day 6 Update:
Currently reading: The Necromancer
Progress: The Necromancer- 29 pages
Twitter Party

Day 7 Update:
Currently reading: The Necromancer
Progress: The Necromancer- 59 pages

Day 8 Update:
Currently reading:The Necromancer
Progress: The Necromancer- 36 pages

Day 9 Update:
Currently reading: The Fault in Our Stars, Jinx's Magic, The Necromancer
Progress: The Fault in Our Stars- 248 pages and finished!, Jinx's Magic- 7 pages, The Necromancer- 21 pages

Day 10 Update:
Currently reading: Jinx's Magic, The Necromancer
Progress: Jinx's Magic- 14 pages, The Necromancer- 4 pages

Day 11 Update:
Currently reading: Jinx's Magic, The Necromancer
Progress: Jinx's Magic- 28 pages, The Necromancer- 60 pages

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have a cold! Perfect time to lay around and read - that's totally how I felt all weekend! Can't even think about posting or stalking...

    You are cranking on the reading! I still need to read Kiss of Frost! Animal Farm... are we talking THE Animal Farm??? As in what we read in High School? How retro of you :D

    Hope you're feeling better! And by the way, thanks for being a librarian!!! I work in a library (shhhh, I'm a lowly Page but that's all I can commit, our system is county owned, there's union involved and a boss who sets a schedule that won't allow me to move up to an Assistant Branch Librarian) and we need librarians, at least all the positive ones who love their job and the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I had to read 1984 in high school, so this was my first time reading Animal Farm. My teen patrons kept asking me questions about it, so I gave in and read it. Thank you for the sweet comments! I love library work and thankfully we are not so strictly governed as most states. Hopefully yours will come to appreciate you more, especially since you are a reader (this is very important, many librarians in my area aren't) and have the passion to want to move up. I have been very blessed with my coworkers and boss who support all of my crazy programs and ideas!

      Delete