Friday, January 31, 2014

February Random Read- The Fault in Our Stars

Random Reads

This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves.  The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided  to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them. My current number stands at 430. I managed to read last month's book, so hopefully I can keep this up! My number this month is...155, which is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I am really excited about this book, but also apprehensive, because I know it will be really heart-breaking.
The Fault in Our Stars
Dutton Books

I really enjoy John Green's writing and his books always make me think. The review for this one is here.


8 comments:

  1. This book is so good! Don't worry, your heart will be broken but you will be happy about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am kind of looking forward to it. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, this is an AMAZING book to pick! It's incredibly heart-breaking BUT on the plus-side you'll have already read it when the movie comes out in June! :)

    Bree
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true! We are going to do a book discussion in April, so now I will definitely be prepared!

      Delete
  3. This is one of those books that everyone seems to love. Hope you do too!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! This book is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was well worth the heart-break =) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete