Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books Day 7 and Wrapup

Bout of Books

Day 7 Update
Currently reading:  The Magician, Splintered, Touch of Frost
Pages read: Splintered- 25 pages, Touch of Frost- 15 pages,  The Magician- 30 pages

Overall I did not do too bad and met all my goals! I commented on 11 blogs, found 4 new blogs to follow, did 5 mini-challenges, and finished 2 books (Fangirl and Dragonflight). I also participated in all three Twitter chats and sort of understood what was going on and how to Tweet! I read a total of 664 pages, which is great for me. Thanks to Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal for hosting! Hope everyone had a good time and I can't wait until May!

1 comment:

  1. I had a rather good Bout of Books also. You did great. I'm interested in Touch of Frost I haven't heard about that one.

    ReplyDelete