Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Goals

Bout of Books

My goals for this year's Bout of Books:
Complete at least 3 mini-challenges
Find at least 3 new blogs to follow
Comment on at least 10 blogs
Finish at least 2 books

 Splintered (Splintered, #1) Dragonflight (Pern, #1) Fangirl Jinx's Magic

 Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2) Queste (Septimus Heap, #4)

My reading stack:
Splintered by A.G. Howard Amulet Books(finish up 2013 starts)
Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey Del Rey (reread)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell St. Martin's Press
Jinx's Magic by Sage Blackwood Katherine Tegen Books
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep K-Teen
The Magician by Michael Scott Delacorte Press(reread)
Queste by Angie Sage Katherine Tegen Books (finish up 2013 starts)

Hopefully I can finish up at least two of these, since I have already started all of them! Good luck to everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I wish I had Fangirl for Bout of Books! I am still waiting for it to come into the library!! Good luck.. I am sure you will do great!

    Angie
    Bout of Books Goals & Updates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good so far! Hopefully it will come in soon for you!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these but they look great. I wish you luck!

    Vonnie's Goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the books you picked for the read-a-thon. Good luck, and hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete