Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Bingo 2013 wrapup

2013 Bingo Challenge Button-01
This is my final total in the Book Bingo challenge.

In the TBR category I read a total of 12 books.


Ten
Always a Witch
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
Achieving Apollo
Monstrous Beauty
Once a Witch
The Will of the Empress
The Night Dance
The Red Garden
Shatterglass
Crimson Thread
Beauty Sleep
 
In the Series category I  read a total of 13 books.
House of Hades
 
Earthbound
The Girl with the Iron Touch
Hero
 
Full Moon Kisses
Professor Gargoyle
Prodigy
Opal
Iron Daughter
The Gathering
Crescendo
Silence
Onyx
 
In the Books released in 2013, I filled all my squares for a total of 13 books.
Midnight in Austenland-Free Square-picked by Vinitha
Life After Theft
School Spirits
Wild Song
Rapunzel Untangled
The Art of Wishing
The Dead and the Buried
Towering
Jinx
Goddess Inheritance
Shadowhunters and Downworlders
Mind Games
Day of Doom
 
In the Books that Everyone but You Has Read category I finished 12 books.
Pride and Prejudice
 
Along for the Ride

Call Me Mrs. Miracle
 

Shelter

Unstoppable

Mrs. Miracle
Looking for Alaska   
Vampire Academy
Pretty Little Liars
My Soul to Take
Austenland
Dealing with Dragons
In the Rereads category I finished all 15 books
All 7 Harry Potter books
All 5 Percy Jackson and the Olympians books
Legend by Marie Lu
Dirty Little Secrets by CJ Omolou
The Alychemyst by Michael Scott

I had two slots left on TBR, the one book and the two book square. I had the two book square left on Series and the one book and two book square left on Everybody Has Read column. Thanks to Anne and Kristilyn for hosting and I will be doing this challenge again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment