Monday, December 2, 2013

The I Haven't Reached My Reading Challenge Goals Yet! Update post

read-a-thon2
Updates:

Day 1:
Currently reading: Champion, Wanderlove, and Looking for Alaska
Pages read: Champion- 34 pages, Wanderlove- 10 pages, Looking for Alaska- 205 pages and finished!
Books finished: 1 Looking for Alaska

I had trouble finding a book that would total keep my attention, but finally Looking for Alaska got me hooked. The first half I had trouble getting into it, but the After half was really good and so I had to finish it last night.

Day 2:
Currently reading: Pride and Prejudice
Pages read: Pride and Prejudice- 28 pages

Day 3:
Currently reading: Pride and Prejudice
Pages read: Pride and Prejudice- 5 pages

Day 4:
Currently reading: Pride and Prejudice
Pages read: Pride and Prejudice- 34 pages

Day 5:
Currently reading: Pride and Prejudice
Pages read: Pride and Prejudice- 30 pages

Day 6:
Currently reading: Pride and Prejudice
Pages read: Pride and Prejudice- 37 pages and finished!

Day 7
Currently reading:The Alchemyst
Pages read: The Alchemyst- 20 pages

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you loved Looking for Alaska. That means I will most likely also enjoy the novel. I have all the books I have read by Debbie Macomber in my Authors I Love tab. Most of them don't have reviews since I read them before I started blogging, but I have enjoyed every one of them. You could read the second one to Mrs. Miracle which is called Call me Mrs. Miracle. I also liked The Christmas Basket and one of my favorites is called There's Something about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete