Sunday, December 1, 2013

The I Haven't Reached My Reading Challenge Goals Yet! Read-a-thon Starting Line

read-a-thon2


This read-a-thon is hosted by Debz at Debz Bookshelf. The goal is to read books for the book challenges of 2013. I don't even know where to start. I have two books still to read for the Paranormal Challenge, my demon and zombie books. I need to read three new authors to reach my goal of 15 authors for the New Author challenge. I only need one more book for the Dusty Bookshelf Challenge and like 14 more books for a coverall on the Book Bingo Challenge. So just a little reading left. ;)

My reading stack from which I will choose books this week:

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard- New Author and Book Bingo Challenge/ everyone else has read
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott- Book Bingo/ reread
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- Book Bingo/ everybody else
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen- New Author and Book Bingo/ everybody else
Splintered by A.G. Howard-New Author and Book Bingo/series
Champion by Marie Lu-Book Bingo/series
Looking for Alaska by John Green-Dusty Bookshelf and Book Bingo/everybody else
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan-New Author, Paranormal/Zombies and Book Bingo/ everybody else
Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter- Book Bingo/ TBR
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong- Book Bingo/TBR
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- Paranormal/ Demons



Now all I have to do is choose a book to start reading. I hope to finish two books this week and I would love to complete one of these challenges. Have you read any of these or any that you recommend I start right away? Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are able to finish your goal. I will also hopefully be reading Looking for Alaska in December. Along for the Ride is really good.

    ReplyDelete