Monday, December 30, 2013

Seriously Series Reading Challenge 2014



The Seriously Series Reading Challenge is hosted by Kelly at Reading the Paranormal and you can sign up at this link. I am going to try for Semi-Serious in all categories.


series started before 2014 series started in 2014 series rereads
Semi-Serious 1-6 series 1-6 1-6
Seriously Serious 7-12 7-12 7-12
Super Seriously Serious 13-18 13-18 13-18
Seriously Spectacular Series Star 18+ 18+ 18+
FYI, reading novellas and short stories from a series does count here -- if you want it to!
I hope to reread the The Kane Chronicles by Riordan and the Lemony Snicket Series of Unfortunate Events. I am going to reread the Alchemyst series by Michael Scott, but I already reread the first book this year, so I don't know if I can count that series for this challenge. For the series started before 2014, I would like to finish the Iron Fey series by Kagawa, the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare, the Heroes of Olympus series by Riordan, and the Legend trilogy by Lu. I am not for sure what series I  will start in 2014 and I will probably add more choices to the other two categories.
I will keep track of my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment