Monday, December 9, 2013

End of the Year Reading Cram Read-a-thon TBR and Goals



End of the Year Reading Cram Read-a-thon is hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room and DanaSquare.

This is my TBR for the reading challenge:

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott (reread)
Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Champion by Marie Lu
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I would like to finish 6 of these books, but I would be happy with at least 4. If I could finish them all, then I would complete all of my challenges for the year. Good luck to everyone and thanks to Jen and Dana for hosting!


9 comments:

  1. I want to read Along for the Ride and Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
    Nice list ^^

    Yuska @ Lust and Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the fun!! You have picked some amazing books! Fault in Our Stars, Daughter of S&B, The Iron Queen, Clockwork Princess, Champion, Along for the Ride, and The Forest of Hands and Teeth are all really good reads! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great list of books to read for the challenge! I'm also hoping to read Splintered! It sounds like an awesome book! Good luck achieving your goal of 6 books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am liking it so far. Alyssa is a great character. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hey there! I'm really jealous of Along for the Ride :D It's one of the few Sarah Dessen books I haven't read yet - I've heard it's supposed to be one of the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading it with our High School Book Club and it is good so far! It is the first book I have read by her.

      Delete
  5. Great list! I'm really excited for Scarlet! I need to check out Splintered out soon too. Happy reading!

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete