Monday, December 16, 2013

End of the Year Read-a-thon Update: Day 7 and Week one



Day 7: I did not read at all, but did finish a short review of Pride and Prejudice. December 15 is our anniversary, so I spent time with my husband. We went to a Christmas concert and went shopping, since Christmas is only 10 days away (now just 9)!

Week one: I am proud of my first week, even though I have only finished one book and it was a reread. I read 593 pages so far and finished two mini-challenges. I plan on making a mini-challenge post tomorrow and completing a few more challenges.

I have to read Along for the Ride by Friday, since that is the high school book club book. I really like it so far, so I don't think that will be a problem. I am over halfway through Call Me Mrs. Miracle, so I feel like I will finish that by the weekend too. I just can't seem to get fully involved in any book right now, so I am just hoping that one of the books on my TBR pile will steal my attention and keep it. Hope everyone else is having a great reading time!

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one struggling. I had to give myself a reading pep-talk last night. :)

    ReplyDelete