Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas Spirit Signup and Starting Line




This is a read-a-thon hosted by Michelle at Seasons of Reading...Christmas! You do not have to read Christmas related books for the read-a-thon, but you do for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.
I am just now signing up, but I am also going to make this my starting line post. I have to reread Legend by Marie Lu this weekend, because I have to booktalk it Monday at the high school. I am mainly worried I will reveal too much, since I have already read Prodigy. I did stop myself from reading Champion until after the booktalk. If I finish Legend, I may start Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

Read pages 38-305 in Legend and finished it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Sarah! Good luck with your reread and I hope you get a chance to pick up Mrs. Miracle.

    ReplyDelete