Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge



This reading challenge is hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict on the Christmas Spirit Blog. The goal is to read Christmas themed books and there are different categories. You can sign up at this link.
I am trying for the Mistletoe category of 2-4 books. I know Mrs. Miracle will be one of the books and I haven't decide yet on any others. If I like Debbie Macomber, I may read another one of her books for the challenge. I am also going to do the Fa La La La Films, because my husband loves Christmas movies and we will be watching a bunch of them, starting with Miracle on 34th Street, which we watch Thanksgiving night. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

Books read:
Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber

Movies:
Miracle on 34th Street
Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment