Monday, October 7, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon

WWReadathon

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon is hosted by My Shelf Confessions and will start on October 11. Their read-a-thons are always a blast. You can read any books on your TBR, the point is just to read. They also host Twitter parties and mini-challenges. I will be picking a reading list very soon. I will not be reading much on October 11 and 12, although I will be listening to an audiobook those days since I have a three hour drive to a friend's house. I am hoping to be listening to House of Hades if it comes in at work before I leave on Friday.

Reading list:
Audio: House of Hades- I already have it from work and hope to start it soon!

Finish: Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by MC Beaton

Miss Peregrine's School for Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Goals:
Read at least 2 more Poe short stories from Nevermore Poe Collection
Finish at least two books
Do a mini-challenge
Comment on a few blogs and find a few to follow

I may add a few different books to the list, but I will wait to see what kind of reading mood I am in.

6 comments:

  1. There are some really good books you aim to read! I just recently read Just One Day and LOVED it. I've also heard really good things about Gillian Flynn. Good luck!

    Brianna @ Listful Booking

    my wwreadathon post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just started Just One Day and it is good so far.

      Delete
  2. Fangirl looks adorable and Mrs. Peregrine's looks like a great book for this month. Happy reading and good luck :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mrs. Pergrine's is pretty spooky so far.

      Delete
  3. I need to get my hands on Fangirl too. I hope that the reading is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read Fangirl, but I have made progress on the other books. Good luck to you!

      Delete