Monday, October 21, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon Wrap-up

WWReadathon

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon is hosted by My Shelf Confessions. I did meet my goals. I finished both Something Borrowed, Someone Dead and House of Hades and hope to review House of Hades soon. I did manage to review two books I read awhile back, so that was good too. I did not interact all that much with people though, I only made a few comments and found two new blogs to follow, because I had a really busy week at work and did not have computer access for a couple of those days. I completed two mini-challenges, which were super fun. Thanks again to My Shelf Confessions for hosting! I hope everyone else had a great reading week!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your review for HoH, I adored the book so much ;) Congrats! :)
    New GFC follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to review it either Thursday or Friday. I have a busy busy week at work. I loved it of course, but it is just finding the time to sit down and write.

      Delete