Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September is for Sequels Wrap-up




September is for Sequels is hosted by Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature. This was the second annual challenge. Well I did read 3 books and a novella, even though three of them were not on my original list. I was in quite the reading slump until the very end of the month. I am starting to love reading again, but I still miss my little reading cat and that had me depressed most of the month. I love doing the sequels challenge, because I suddenly remember just how great particular series are and that I should actually finish the series. I ended up reading Always a Witch, which was on my list and I thought it was a fitting ending to that short series. I read the second Gallagher Girl book, Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy, which I loved and I need to finish that series and read the third Heist Society series book. I read Dream Dark, a novella in the Caster Chronicles, and now I want to start Beautiful Chaos. I also read Teacher's Pest, a middle grades novel, that is part of the Tales of Lovecraft series. It was a perfectly creepy read for fall and now I am just one book behind in that series. Thanks again to Lisa for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating! And yay, you made your goal!!! Hope you'll come back next September and join in again.

    ReplyDelete