Monday, October 7, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-thon Wrap-up




This challenge is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre. I did read mainly "scary" books, well scary for me anyway. I did finish both Dream Dark and The Ocean at the End of the Lane. I also read Teacher's Pest by Charles Gilman and reviewed it. I still have to review The Ocean at the End of the Lane, hopefully I can get to that this week. I read 5 Poe short stories, so definitely reached my goal there. I read 381 pages total, so way more than the 250 pages goal I set. I was sick most of the week, so that is why I had a higher number of pages! I had lots of fun and thanks again to Michelle for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Well done passing your goal! I think a little Edgar Allan is on my slate this week, the perfect cure for a readathon hangover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sarah! You got some good reading in, but sorry you were sick. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete