Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-thon Updates




Day 1 update:
Currently reading: Dream Dark, Teacher's Pest, Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by MC Beaton
Pages/Percent read: Dream Dark- 10 pages and finished, Teacher's Pest- 176 pages and finished, Someone Borrowed, Someone Dead- 15 pages
Books Finished- 1 novella-Dream Dark, 1 book-Teacher's Pest

Well I did not have as much left of Dream Dark as I thought, because most of what was left was the first part of Beautiful Chaos. Teacher's Pest was a middle grades creepy read and it was very fast-paced. And yes, I already jumped off the list, but I forgot about the new release MC Beaton book I had checked out for the library. I need to finish it soon, so I am adding to my reads this week.

Day 2 update:
I only read on my reread book, so no update here.

Day 3 update:
Currently reading: Something Borrowed, Someone Dead, Ocean at the End of the Lane
Pages/Percent read: SBSD- 18 pages, Ocean- 40

Day 4 update:
Currently reading: Ocean at the End of the Lane
Pages/Percent read: Ocean- 33 pages and finished!

Day 5 update:
Currently reading: Something Borrowed, Someone Dead, Fangirl
Pages/Percent read: SBSD- 9 pages, Fangirl- 5 pages

Day 6 update:
Currently reading: Nevermore Poe Collection
Read: Masque of Read Death, half of Ligeia

Day 7 update:
Currently reading: Nevermore Poe Collection, Something Borrowed Someone Dead
Read: rest of Ligeia, Cask of Amontillado, The Tell Tale Heart, The Black Cat, SBSD- 20 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment