Friday, October 4, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-thon Mid-week Update




I finished both Dream Dark and The Ocean at the End of the Lane and I managed to review Dream Dark already! I also finished Teacher's Pest which I reviewed too, so reading has been great. Unfortunately the reason I have read so much is that I have a sinus infection and have no energy, but at least I can read so there is that. I hope to review The Ocean at the End of the Lane soon and to catch up on the other two books I need to review. I also jumped off list, because I forgot I had a book that needs to go back to the library soon, so I added Something Borrowed, Someone Dead to my reading stack for this week. I hope everyone else is having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing great, Sarah! Hope you've been having fun too.

    ReplyDelete