Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Book Bingo Oct 1 Update

2013 Bingo Challenge Button-01

In the TBR category I have read a total of 11 books.

Always a Witch

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
Achieving Apollo

Monstrous Beauty

Once a Witch

The Will of the Empress
The Night Dance
The Red Garden
Shatterglass
Crimson Thread
Beauty Sleep
 
In the Series category I have read a total of 12 books.
Earthbound

The Girl with the Iron Touch

Hero
 
Full Moon Kisses
Professor Gargoyle
Prodigy
Opal
Iron Daughter
The Gathering
Crescendo
Silence
Onyx
 
In the Books released in 2013, I have filled all my squares, except the Free Square for a total of 12 books.
Life After Theft
School Spirits
Wild Song
Rapunzel Untangled
The Art of Wishing
The Dead and the Buried
Towering
Jinx
Goddess Inheritance
Shadowhunters and Downworlders
Mind Games
Day of Doom
 
In the Books that Everyone but You Has Read category I have only finished 5 books.
Vampire Academy
Pretty Little Liars

My Soul to Take

Austenland

Dealing with Dragons
In the Rereads category I have finished 7 books.
The first six Harry Potter books
The Lightning Thief

I still need a book for my free space and I will have a bingo line complete at that point.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard? I loved it. Maybe it can be your free square. I see Austenland on the list - how about book 2 of Austenland? It is also fit in your frightfall readathon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them sound good. I may have to read them both. Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete