Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Wrap-up





My goals for this read-a-thon were to finish 4 books, read 500 pages, and participate in at least one mini-challenge. I completed two fun mini-challenges, so goal met there. I read 499 pages, so I almost met my goal of 500 pages and if I had been paying attention, I would have read one more page! :) I only finished two books, but I should finish Ocean at the End of the Lane on Sunday, so I am not too bummed out. I forgot how busy work would be when I set my goals and that really cut down on my reading time, since I worked a couple of 12 and 10 hour days. We also went to our university's homecoming and alumni programs, so that took away most of my Friday and Saturday reading, but it was fun. Thanks again to Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings and Laura @ Colorimetry for hosting and I really enjoyed the posts and challenges so thanks to those bloggers and authors too!

1 comment:

  1. That is a bummer that you missed it by one page! Oh, well. :) Glad you joined us!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete