Monday, September 9, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Week 1 updates



Day 1 update:
Currently reading: Chaos of Stars, Dealing with Dragons, Code Name Verity
Pages/Percent read: Chaos of Stars- 6%, Dealing with Dragons- 63 pages, Code Name Verity- 12 pages

Day 2 update:
Currently reading: Chaos of Stars, Dealing with Dragons
Pages/Percent read: Chaos of Stars- 1%, Dealing with Dragons- 60 pages

Day 3 update:
Currently reading: Dealing with Dragons, Code Name Verity, Graceling
Pages/Percent read: Dealing with Dragons- 88 pages and finished!, Code Name Verity- 10 pages, Graceling- 4 pages
Books finished- 1 Dealing with Dragons
 

I had lots of time between work and our staff meeting, so I picked up Dealing with Dragons and devoured the end of it. What a great main character! I am so behind on my reviews, but I hope to maybe write a couple tonight (Wednesday)

Day 4 update:
Currently reading: Chaos of Stars
Pages/Percent read: Chaos of Stars- 3%

Day 5 update:
Currently reading: None
Pages/Percent read: None
Mini-challenge:  Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books – Book Covers Challenge
I worked over 12 hours today and had no time to read, but we did have a great reading program for the kids.

Day 6 update:
I did not read much at all and I just read some on the Lightning Thief, which I am rereading.

Day 7 update:
Currently reading: Chaos of Stars
Pages/Percent read: Chaos of Stars- 23 % and finished!

4 comments:

  1. Dealing with Dragons is one of my favourite series! I hope you like it, and good luck with your reading goals this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good! I loved Cimorene and how "improper" she is. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. You are doing great! I also checked the books you plan on reading and saw Infinityglass. I haven't started the series but I've been quite curious about it! Is it good? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the series! I haven't started Infinityglass yet, but Hourglass and Timepiece were both great with some really interesting characters. Each book has been through the eyes of a different character and she is really good about fleshing out her secondary characters.

      Delete