Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tackle Your TBR goals post



This challenge is hosted by Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings and Laura @ Colorimetry.
My goals for this read-a-thon are to read at least 500 pages and I would like to finish 4 books. I would also like to do at least one mini-challenge during the read-a-thon. I really need to finish a couple of books that I have already started and since I am doing the September is for Sequels challenge, I need to read a couple of sequels.

My reading list:
Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White (I have around 30 % left of this, so I definitely want to finish it.)
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (last month's Random Read I still need to finish!)
Dealing with Dragons by Patricia Wrede (Paranormal Challenge)
Always a Witch by Colleen MacCullough (Sequels, Paranormal, RIP VIII)
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund (Random Read, Sequels?)
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (Sequels)
The Nevermore Poe Collection by Kelly Creagh, Edgar Allan Poe (RIP VIII)
Origin by Jennifer Armentrout (Sequels)
Graceling by Kristen Cashore (New authors, Dusty reads)
Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Sequels, RIP VIII, Paranormal)
Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (RIP VIII)

I am hoping to finish the first two books on the list and maybe two others. What are your goals?

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great books on your list! I'm aiming for 10 but have no idea what I want to read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good list there! Across a Star-Swept Sea is a top priority read for me, but I have to wait until it comes out before I can get my hands on it. I hope you reach your goals and love all the books you read! We're happy to have you!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete