Monday, September 2, 2013

September Random Read



Random Reads

This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided  to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them. I now have 370 books on my Kindle, which is shameful! I did not finish Code Name Verity yet, because I got too depressed at the end of the month to finish it, although it is very good. I hope to finish it this month. The first two random number ended up being books I have actually read on my Kindle. Finally the number 15 matched up to Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund, which releases October 15. I plan on reading it and releasing the review in early October. I loved For Darkness Shows the Stars and cannot wait to start Across a Star-Swept Sea! Beautiful cover!
Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
Balzar + Bray

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got a book you're excited about!! Thanks for stopping by my Random Reads post!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a beautiful cover and hope you enjoy it. I read 'Code Name Verity' last year and ended up loving it even though I am usually not a huge fan of novels revolving around the World Wars, so I hope you do finish it and like it!

    Thank you for also stopping in on my Random Reads post and looking forward to reading about your future Random picks!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers for both books are so pretty. I think I'm reading the first one this month - happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a very good idea!
    And I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can find my post here: http://joanaintheskywithbooks.blogspot.pt/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html I hope you accept it :)

    ReplyDelete