Monday, September 2, 2013

R.I.P. VIII Challenge

RIP8main300

This challenge is hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings and runs from September 1 through October 31. You read stories with the right atmosphere for Fall. They can be mysteries, thrillers, suspense, horror, dark fantasy, gothic, or supernatural. There are different levels of participation and you can also do short story challenges and on screen challenges.
This is my first time participating in the challenge. I am going to try for Peril the First, since I need to catch up on my paranormal reads and I have a few mystery novels I want to read. I am also going to try for the Peril of the Short Story and read some Edgar Allan Poe.
Progress so far:

1. Always a Witch by Colleen MacCullough
2. Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
3. Teacher's Pest by Charles Gilman
4. Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by M C Beaton- no review


Nevermore Poe Collection:
32% of the way through

2 comments:

  1. I plan to read some Edgar Allan Poe myself. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I have his collected works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poe is perfect for this challenge--I've seen a few other bloggers with him in their lists. Enjoy the creepiness!

    ReplyDelete