Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #7

STSmall

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme for sharing books you've purchased, borrowed, or been sent for review. They can be physical or e-format.
All titles link to Goodreads.

Bought:
Adaptation (Adaptation, #1)
Little, Brown
 Adaptation by Malinda Lo: I got this as a Kindle Daily Deal.

Library:
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)  Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty

Review:
From Edelweiss and Viking Juvenile:














A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
From Netgalley and HarlequinTeen
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)  Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)
Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
Waterfell by Amalie Howard

Thanks to Viking Juvenile and HarlequinTeen!
What is on your shelves this week?

9 comments:

  1. A Mad Wicked Folly is a new one to me, but the cover is super pretty (I totally judge books that way, shame on me). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Waterfell looks really cool. I must be the only person alive that didn't like Graceling - hopefully do like it ^^. Happy reading!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks live you have some good reads! (: Mind checking out my Shelves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you liked Hunger Games, you'll enjoy Graceling. Katsa is one of the most independent, strong, female YA characters out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Hunger Games, so maybe I will like this! All of the comments make me want to start it right away!

      Delete
  5. I keep hearing great things about Graceling. And even though it's new to, think A Mad, Wicked Folly is one I'd enjoy. From the cover at least that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already read Graceling but sadly, it didn't work out for me. Hope it works for you.

    And Waterfell looks awesome. My request for it was just disapproved by NG. Please read it for the both of us.

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised I was approved for it. I tend to really like HarlequinTeen's books. I have heard Graceling is hit or miss, but I will give it a try.

      Delete
  7. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds SO AWESOME! I hope you enjoy it because I've seen a lot of mixed reviews for it :)
    I've had Graceling sitting on my bookcase forever and I still haven't gotten to it yet.
    Yay for The Iron Traitor! I still need to finish JK's Iron Fey series and start the Call of the Forgotten before I can get around to that one.
    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete