Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5

STSmall

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme for sharing books you've purchased, borrowed, or been sent for review. They can be physical or e-format. I was not quite as bad this week, although still a little overboard considering the number of books on my Kindle.

Library
Prep School Confidential   The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)

Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) Mulholland Books
Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor St. Martins

Bought
I purchased a few Kindle books this week.

The Hallowed Ones (The Hallowed Ones, #1) The First Star to Fall (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1.5)  The Thirteenth Princess
The Thirteenth Princess by Diane Zahler HarperCollins
The First Star to Fall by Diana Peterfreund (a novella) Noise Court Press
The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 1.99 on Amazon now!

Review
I was approved for two books on Netgalley. Thanks to Alfred A. Knopf and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt!
The Outside (The Hallowed Ones, #2) The Book of Lost Things (Mister Max #1)
The Outside by Laura Bickle
Mister Max: The Book of Lost Things by Cynthia Voigt

The Amish paranormal books sound really intriguing and mind-boggling at the same time. I love the covers though!

I will share Edelweiss books next week. Hope you had a great haul!

6 comments:

  1. Nice ones, I love the cover of the Outside, will be doing a book tour of that one I think.

    Hope you enjoy them, and also I am a new follower.

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about the Thirteenth Princess but I really like the title! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for The hallowed Ones and The Outside since the Amish thing sounds awesome! The Thirteenth Princess is one of my favorite books of all time as well :)

    New follower :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really curious about the Hallowed Ones :) IT looks really good! Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read The Cuckoo's Calling, especially after all the hype! Enjoy your reads!

    New GFC follower.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Mister Max too! And the Outside! I am debating the cuckoo's Calling but I think I will wait until I see some feedback and reviews from others before I decide. I look forward to seeing yours. Happy Reading!
    Here were my new additions.

    ReplyDelete