Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bout of Books Day 6 update and Acrostic Poem

Day 6
Currently Reading: Chaos of Stars, Code Name Verity
Pages/Percent read: Chaos of Stars- 30%, Code Name Verity- 70 pages
Mini-challenge:Acrostic Book Poem @ I Read, Ergo I Write

One of today's mini-challenge is Acrostic Book Poem hosted by Fahima @ I Read, Ergo I Write
- Pick a book! Any book!
- Write the title vertically on a sheet of paper.
- Next to each letter, write an adjective or a line or verse that describes the book.


I chose Hero by Althea Kontis.
Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2)
Harcourt



Her destiny

Erasing a curse

Riding a Pegasus

Onward to the Faery Realm


4 comments:

  1. Your kitty is super cute!! :) Your poem is cute too. I like the cover, i'm going look into this book. :)

    http://bemusedbookworm.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hero is the second in the Woodcutter series. The first is Enchanted and I loved them both!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for participating, Sarah! This sounds intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete