Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bout of Books Day 3 update and Book Spine Poetry

One of today's mini-challenge is Book Spine Poetry hosted by Jess @ Such a Novel Idea.
You compile a stack of books into a poem and take a picture. Here is my attempt at this:





I'll Be There, I Will Save You
Perception: Just Another Hero
Memories of Summer
Sweetly Spoiled:The Lost Hero


Thanks to Jess for hosting!

Day 3 update
Currently Reading: Hero, Will of the Empress
Pages/Percent read: Hero- 12 pages and finished!, Will of the Empress- 87 pages
Mini-challenge- Jess @ Such a Novel Idea
New Blogs Following: The Oaken Bookcase, Curiosity Killed the Bookworm
Books finished- 1 Hero by Althea Kontis

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I really love your poem! Not all poems make sense to me, but this one actually does! Good job :)
    My Book Spine Poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely! Great job :)

    Thanks for participating in the challenge and good luck!
    -Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete